View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:08 PM
plainpat

That's great! So glad your bank is going to bat for you.Sorry it happened, but will be a lesson for a lot of us,myself included.

Originally Posted by natalieg

Well, I made the dreaded phone call to my bank to find out if anything could be done. After reading all of the posts here about using a debit card versus a credit card, I was a bit worried. I was on the phone about 5 minutes with them and they have started a claim already for me. They are crediting my money back and have a full 90 days to finalize it. They did say that I had to wait 15 days, but today was the 15th day, so that worked.
They are going to try to contact the merchant (I told them good luck with that) and see if they can resolve it. She also said that a lot of times, it will encourage the merchant to send out the package right away-I hope they do~I would rather have the fabrics really.
If I receive the package befroe it is finalized I have a choice to either return it (at my cost) or keep it and kill the claim.
Thank you all for giving your suggestions, I really appreciate it.
And, for the rest of you that ordered from doxieshop.com, please verify that if you get charged, you get your merchandise.
I was really hoping that this was just a fluke and I was the only one, but apparently not.