View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 10:06 PM
mireelmar

I made this for a friend who is having her baby girl sometime this month. She's ue on Dec. 29th, but has gestational diabetes so she will probably deliver 2 weeks early. I'm hoping for my b-day which is the 15th!! Lol.
Anyway, it's not perfect, it's made out of the same fabric as Rylynn's quilt since I had so much left. I will never, repeat, never use fleece for backing EVER EVER EVER again. Stretches too much and causes too many wrinkles. I put the heart on the back of the quilt to cover the reaaaaaallllyyyy bad wrinkle that I just couldn't get out... and the heart was made so quickly it really sucks. I asked her if I could have it back so i could fix it, and she refused. Lol. I told her if it falls off, I better get it back because then I can fix it. :) Anyway, enough jabbering.

BTW, the dog is my Aussie puppy Newman, and he's a wonderful inspector... he wanted to lay on it dearly :)

EDIT: sorry guys, you have to turn your heads to look at the pictures... I forgot to flip 'em. :oops:

Attached Thumbnails attachment-53347.jpe   attachment-53518.jpe   attachment-54690.jpe