View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 08:24 PM
grannyp70

Hi Nadine, yes I have Lupus, most of my symtoms are kind of like yours, my memory is totally gone, can't remember anything anymore, every join in my body hurts all the time, but sometimes when it really flares up I can't do anything for a few days. I have no strenght in my hands either, and when it flares up they swell until they are double in size and the pain is unreal. I have had it for about 6 years and my biggest problem is that I am allergic to all the medicines for it so I can't take anything at all, I have tired several different kinds of meds and they put me in the hosptial for a week so there isn't anything out there yet that I can take, so I really have a hard time, but I am not going to let it get me down, I am still trying to quilt some when I can. But I have several other things wrong with me as well but I will continue to fight it for as long as I can and not give into it, so you take care and keep doing what you love to do when you can. Don't let it get you totally down. OK. HUGS