Old 01-20-2011, 10:15 PM
saritabee

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
yes it made sense, and all I was doing was asking all of ya'll's permission to put more work on ya'll by adding border between the blocks and between the rows also, lol ya'll think about it for a while we have till the 15th. Get some sleep and have an awesome weekend!!

Originally Posted by Robbi24
Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
well, hopefully I can get my embroidery machine to work right tomorrow (my bobbin keeps jamming up), so I can get my labels made, I am going to remake the one block and then put my row together, would it be a pain for everyone if I sent the precut fabric for a border around my "blocks" instead of my just my rows? Of course if you're only doing 1 block for the row (12.5 X 60) then you would only add the border along the top and bottom lol.
anyway just let me know what ya'll think
not sure what this means (and I am tired now) but write it in the journal and maybe draw a pic of it so it makes sense, of course I will not recieve your row first so that will help (did any of this make sense?) lol
and see, it's not really extra work at all, because I'm going to have you guys leave the rows separate from each other on mine, so... it evens out! *grin*