View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 04:50 AM
AlwaysQuilting

Originally Posted by Candela59
I just got the Sjogren's diagnosis from my doctor today. I've had issues for almost 20 years after a bad case of Mono but the last 4 months have been murder.

I'm so tired I can barely function, dry eyes and mouth. The pain is worse at night. So sore from aches and joint pain all night long.

Doc also thinks I have Fibromyalgia and possibly Lupus just for good measure. Ain't life grand :shock:

I have also noticed brain fog the last few months. I find my self struggling to find words when I'm talking and just spacing out too.

I just got a script for the Plaquinel today but am debating whether I want to take it....I hate taking meds!

I just hope it is as bad as its going to get. I'm going to look into diet and see if that gives me some relief.

Good luck to all of you...thanks for letting me vent!
I hope you get some relief. I can't take the Plaquinil anymore because of the adverse reactions.
But since I quit eating meat and sugar (since Xmas) I'm feeling so much better. I posted a day or so ago that I still have symptoms but my joints have calmed down so much. I don't know if it's actually the foods I've eliminated or maybe I'm just in a remission sort of.
Good luck.