Old 12-02-2008, 11:31 AM
JAWorley

To barnbum:
Yeah, she was born on October 11... just a couple days after my b-day. I've used the heat-n-bond before and it seems to stay on ok. I was worried that maybe the edges would fray though if I didn't stitch them down so I was thinking about doing that.

To shellyp: I don't ride but he does. I want to start and we hope to buy another motorcycle in a few years when we have the money. I could never ride his bike because it's too big for me.

To Elizabeth A: No. He knows I'm making him something but he doesn't know what. Heh, he just asked that I not make him a hat because I sewed our daughter a cap and it turned out pretty bad because it's not stretchy material so I had to sew it to the size of her head so it came out looking kind of funny... it was flannel material so it also frayed a whole bunch. Luckily that was just my first attempt at a cap and I've gotten better since then, lol.

Thanks so much to everybody for the comments; they are encouraging. I'll post some more pics to my original post soon.

-Jessica