Thread: opinions please
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Cresha

Thank you Ladies so much. I knew you would give me lots of ideas. Many things to think about. First off, we will not get a loan for this. That is why I am starting small. Mostly just doing machine quilting for others. And I plan to make quilts to sell. Second, my husband does design/build for his company at times ( did I tell you he is multi-talented?). There is a huge space between his shop and mine and yes he has a great dust collecting system. Plus he has already thought of that and will address that when we start the actually construction part. Yes I do plan to have a website. I am still researching machines and I have looked at the computer aided one. I drool everytime I see it. Maybe one day but certainly not now. I have been thinking of going with the Janome with a gracie frame. I have a Janome sewing machine and a Janome embroidery only machine. I love them both. We are going this weekend to look at one!!!
I havent' forgotten the pics. My husband has been so busy that we just haven't had time to take the pics yet. He would absolutley throw a fit if he thought i was hanging this queen size quilt without his help. ( I still have a weight restriction) He is a fantastic husband and I try really hard not to upset him. I finally convinced him I CAN cook now. LOL