View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 05:14 PM
nashville girl

Went to the show this weekend. Sewed on a Janome 6600 for the whole day on Thursday, and it was effortless! Freemotion is shockingly easy to do if your machine works properly. Spoke to a Viking Rep who was very attentive. Showed her my work from Thursday's class, and she was impressed. She said bring sample from my Designer SE the next day. I did ... together with the samples sewn on the Janome. She was shocked at the difference. It was easy to see how badly my SE was sewing and how well the other machine sewed. Got a call today. That they will replace my machine if I bring it in. I guess Viking really does care. They want me to sew in the store on the new machine to see if if works before I take it home. I will be happy to do that, because if the new can't do free motion, I really don't want it either. The folks at the store were wonderful about everything as usual. Can't say enough good about them. Will post a message after I sew on the replacement SE. Probably have to do that on Saturday, because school is in full swing now.