Old 01-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Ann63

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by Ann63
He said when he gets another I am to send the white FW back then he will send me another one. Feeling uneasy about that, I opened a claim with PayPal. The seller has 10 days to respond. I was advised not to do anything with the machine until I hear back from PayPal.
Ann I opened a claim with Paypal also for 2 different Davis Vertical Manuals I bought and never received. They gave the seller 30 days to respond. If the seller doesn't respond within the 30 days, you have to 'escalate" your claim or Paypal assumes it was settled between the two of you. I just 'escalated' my claim against the people advertising the Davis Vertical Feed manuals.

Nancy
They advised me 10 days. I am assuming because I did recieve the machine but it was damaged. The seller indicated that it must have gotten damaged during shipping but I don't see how. It was in a case which had the bottom taped. The shipping box is in great condition, no tears or dents. He stated the machine brought less than expected. I thought that was the point of auction, you never know what amount you are going to get unless to set a reserve price. I not sure what condition a replacement machine would be in if he felt this machine was underpriced.