View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 06:25 AM
Scrap Happy

Thank you Littlehud. I'll get a picture to post so you can see her :D

Okiepastor - Thank you for the tip. I'm new to this site and still navigating my way around. Lots of great info here and people who are kind enough to share their knowledge. Will let you know what I find out.

Billy - Thanks for the congrats. I'm happy that I know her history. I'm curious and sentimental about these things. I told the gentleman that I would give her a good home. When I told him I'd be naming her he smiled with the understanding smile of a quilter's husband. He told my husband a good way to have a happy marriage is to say yes to your wife and pull out your wallet LOL! It was fun talking with him.

Thank you for your advice. Coming from an expert I'll heed your warning. I'll investigate further and let you know what I find out. I'll get pics I promise - it's on my to do list. :-)

Are you familiar with the foot pedal on the 221? My husband thinks it has been replaced. Does the cord come out from the side on the originals? Hope you don't mind my asking.

PunkQuilter - Thanks for the congratulations and input! Is the picture under your name (think this is called an avatar?) your 301? It's a beautiful machine.