View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 10:17 AM
TFquilter

Originally Posted by FQ Stash Queen
Originally Posted by TFquilter
Well, good morning...I have my row done, my label, extra block, journal and pictures of me..am I missing anything? I wish I could mail it off early...oh well...I am going to mail my row in a priority mail box from USPO w/confirmation..I think that's what we all agreed on...I would do that anyway...let me know if I am missing or need something else...:)
Seeing that everyone else appears to be the "early bird", I am the elephant in the middle of the room. Have everything picked out, patterns, etc., fabric washed and starched (it all blends so well) and have now been in bed with some awful virus for 3 days. :-( And I was getting so excited about that first (middle block). I'll be the one running to the P.O at 11:59 p.m. (We have an all night post office here, although I'm not sure why since the population is about 10,000).

Question: Are we supposed to insure this and if so, for how much?
Hope u r feeling better...I am not going to insure mine..I will send priority with confirmation or where person has to sign to get the box...I don't think we ever talked about insuring it...however, input from the rest of the gals will help...Q Bee, Pamesue, Nancy, what do you think?