View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 12:44 PM
Tracyme

Hey you guys, it's Tracy50! I lost my internet connection about 3 weeks or so ago and then I was in the hospital and now I am at my DH shop using his computer to tell you guys that I did not go away! I have been working on my computer night and day (when able), then I tried on my cell phone - that's when I messed up my name from Tracy50 to Tracyme. It's really hard to use the internet on a little telephone, so I gave up, but not without making a lot of messes! I am getting Hughes Net (Sattelite High Speed) on 2/1/11, so I'll be back up and running then, but I have missed this board more than any of you guys will ever know! I hadn't realized how much of a part of my life all of u have become, and I miss each and every one of you. I have been sick for 3 weeks, and without my internet (u guys), it has seemed like forever. I received my SP, and it was like I sent it to myself - I loved everything so much,I started crying. I got my husband to send out mine, but of course there was a mix up, so it went out again today. I am very, very sorry for the delay. It has been ready since before I was sick, I was just waiting for my check, but then ........ I hope no one is mad at me, and if u are, I'm very sorry, I wanted to get to u guys just as badly to let u know what happened. I'll have to ask Patrice if there is any way that I can have my msgs. again from before as Tracy50, I sure hope so, cuz I had a lot of good info. I may not get another chance at a computer until 2/1/11; so if I don't, don't forget about me; I'LL BE BACK! I really hope this makes sense.....LOL