View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:21 PM
sew cornie

jetnica, I'm sorry for your slip, but thanks for making me laugh.
Originally Posted by jetnica
so i slipped a little today.

I'm making two of my students graduation quilts -- with fabric from each of the plays that they've been in during the four years they've been with me. I have everything organized and sorted (no surprise there), but they switched up the spring musical and i needed some dr. seuss fabric (they're doing seussical).

Fine. I ordered 1 yard from fatquartershop - which will be plenty for both quilts.

I'm thinking this doesn't count as a slip because specific fabric for two specific quilts that need to be done by May.

THEN, I went ahead and ordered Kona Khaki fabric to make my sweetwater charm pack quilt. It might be next in line (after the binding on the turtle quilt, the psiquilt postage stamp quilt-a-long, the two grad quilts) -- i probably could have waited on this one.

A half slip.

THEN (!!!) I found amazing black & white letters fabric. I bought a yard. No reason (other than a "someday" words/letters quilt for me)

A full on slip. :oops: :cry:

Dang. Back to square one. I'm going to go finish the binding on that turtle quilt so I feel a little bit better.
:lol: