Thread: Grrrrr.....
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 09:27 AM
mrspete

Not a chance. Been there, done all sorts and still if I see someone coming I won't them in with their little ones unless they are LITTLE and I have a closure for them but the big ones aren't welcome and I do have a back yard for a temporary stop! I have a doggie and this is her home, too. Setting your bounds is very important. It took me until retirement to establish this for my own good. I can't clean up like I use to be able to do. lol, now this was where I drew the line, I gave a lady and empty bread bag once to put accidents in........she didn't have a clue and I did not welcome her back, nor her doggie. Been there and took stuff of folks that called themselves friends. I don't visit anyone so I don't have to be told not to do or to do something. I don't get many visitor, either! Life is quiet and better. - from your resident anti-social grump, beside all the time visitng and all the time cleaningup.........shoot I could be sewing or piddling on here! My best to ya, I know your pickle!