View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 12:02 PM
salmonsweet

HELP... :?

I just reorganized my stash. That's not the bit I need help with. It looks nice and I can now see that I have plenty of all colors I like to work with. (Except silver and grey, which happens to be just the color segment I bought from Thousands the other day. So far, so cool.)

Sigh. So I bought a book on hand-dyeing the other day. I didn't really need that for any projects on hand. :hunf:

I hadn't really put books on my no-buy list. Yet. But today I suddenly found myself on amazon, realising I was feverishly browsing dyeing books. Now what's up with that!!!

I have one book already. I've looked through it enough to know it's a great book to start me off, probably will last me for ages. I have fabrics in my stash I can use when the time comes. I'll only need a few dyes and stuff to start playing, when I'm ready - and I still have projects I REALLY want to get out of the way before I start on that. So, definitely not time for more dyeing books.

Phew. :| Haven't bought any more yet. Won't won't won't. I know it's not my creative spirit needing more books. Please help me stay on....