Old 01-23-2011, 04:01 PM
Sweetness

Sorry I haven't been around guys. I would love to say that I've been slaving over my blocks, but unfortunately that wasn't it either. The vacation I had planned which was to stay home & do nothing but sew & organize my sewing room didn't happen because of some drama with new systems at work going in the last week of the month. Basically, I had to go in and do what I would normally do the last week, two weeks early. Oh well, I can deal with that. THAT wouldn't have been so bad.

But then Wed night the bf started not feeling well. 102 fever by 2am. So he slept all day Thurs while I worked, I got home and he was still running fever even with all my home remedies & OTC products. So I take him to the doctor on Fri and I'm starting to feel a lil puny myself...but figured just tired. Doc looks at both of us and says...ya'll have the flu. Made us take tamiflu at the office and get 2 scripts of it. We're only a 2 person household, both of us being sick is NOT fun. So we've been in bed for days straight. Today is the first time I've been up long enough to read/post. And sad to say once I'm done...it's going to be back to bed! I hope this doesn't last for much longer I'm not a sit around/lay around type person and it's driving me nuts, but I can't do anything else *whine*