View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Cassews

Originally Posted by Nancy O.
God Bless you and DH for taking this beautiful girl into your home. I can tell she is in a very special place, especially with your DH sleeping on the couch all night, keeping her company.
I have a cat that I rescued when my daughter was moving and could not take him. That was a year ago. I lost my precious dog Shadow to cancer a year ago and I am really wanting to rescue a small dog next.
to quote Cesar Milan: we don't always get the dog we want, we get the dog that we need (and to add to that quote: that needs us too!). How blessed are you for wanting another rescue, I had made my mind up after my 18 yr poodle died no more animals, then Brie grabbed my finger with her paw, I melted.. She is such a blessing in disguise! Since I couldn't get another poodle as none would be like my beloved sherlock who will forever remain in my heart, along comes Brie ! I wish you the best in finding the dog who needs you in its life !! DH and I have found our precious furbaby to keep us company for years to come and when the time comes to let her go to the Rainbow Bridge , adopt another rescue and enjoy life with it!
They say Vizslas live till they are 14 and older, so we have many years with our "Cheese" girl !! LOL