Old 01-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Quiltforme

I have 3 kids 2 who still have the occasional accidents one at night other during the day. Well I had ran out of laudry soap so with a family of 5 we had about 7 loads of laundry and 4 blankets needing to be washed. I got the blankets out of the way since the wash cycle and my dry cycle are about 20 minutes behind each other I will put the clean clothes on the clean floor until they are done well my oldest daughter the darling that she is brought in some clothes from her room and put them in the laudry basket. So I was putting the clothes (which were jeans) in the dryer when I notices a pair of underwear that were dry but thought maybe they fell out from the previous load. So I did the sniff test who wouldn't??? WRONG!! I yes that is right I grabed those dirtly little things and smelled them... I should have known better he had an accident yesterday I don't keep track of what underwear he wears! and the rule is they put them in the wash basin next to the washer. So those nicely washed jeans are back in the washing machine! So there it is my friends the story of my day at laundry!

Please tell me I am not the only mom/wife to have ever done this right????