View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 08:09 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by leatheflea
Gran of 6, not laughing at all I so glad to hear that your keeping on the move. I try to get outside everyday for at least 2 minutes. Its easier during the week. On the weekend honeys home and...you know men. I just spend time with him. I always park in the back of the lot no matter where I am. Before I lost my job they would make fun of me because I would park in the very last row. From my car to my area was about a 1/4 or more. Rainy day or not, I park in the back. Well I think I'll bundle up now and go out for a walk in the woods, the temp should be up to about 20 by now.

Have a good day ya'all!
Well, since Gus had his ACL surgery he has to be walked on leash at all times, so I am outside about every 2 hours. I have a fenced in yard so they are used to going out whenever they want. Now that is coming back to bite me. But at least I am getting fresh air and walking in the snow at least 3 times around the yard on each outing. Plus having to keep the back deck and ramp free of snow. I am pushing 70 and have always kept active. Have fun on your walk.