View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:38 AM
Kappy

Originally Posted by emsgranny
Great show - always seems like they cancel good one - dont know about you guys but I really hate the reality shows - about the only one I watch is The Biggest Loser. Maybe we should send in a pilot for a day in the life of a quilter and fabric addicts. We could combine a bunch of reality shows all rolled into one!! Rehab for fabric addicts, hoarders, clean house and the drama shows for wshen quilting infringes on families daily lives. Like when they may not get dinner at same time every nite (or maybe not at all lol) taking time away from family time. Heck maybe even Dr. Phil lol What do you thik lol cheryl :lol: :thumbup:
That is so funny!!!! They should do a house make over for deserving quilters....ya know, tear down their old house and build one with a sewing room with all the lights, windows counters, cutting space, storage space, etc. that you could ever want!
I liked The Medium and Ghost Whisperer ( not so much about the re-incarnated Jim) I also like The Mentalist and Castle. I find myself watching The Closer but for some reason I am really liking Burn Notice...go figure. I think it's because of the voice over narration, reminds me of Magnum PI which I loved!!!