Old 01-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Miz Johnny

Originally Posted by whenpigsfly
Originally Posted by Miz Johnny
Originally Posted by whenpigsfly
Has anyone attended a TOGA
I have been to many. I go each year to the NC, TN, and Ohio TOGAs, and have been to the VA and MI ones as well.

Of those, which would you recommend if someone could only attend one (and add NH to the mix if you know anything about it)?

Any plans to attend the new one in Texas this year?
I don't know about the new one in TX, but the Texas Round Up has been going on for years. It's not specifically for People Power Machines, so there's lots of FW lovers there, too.
I don't know much about the NH TOGA, either--you might join the groups to get a feel for the different "flavor" of each meet up. The North Carolina one is probably the biggest of the ones listed, and I have only missed it once, (family illness). You have the opportunity there to attend a Ray White repair class (pricey, but you learn a lot), go to Mary Jo's fabric and the thread mill outlet, and to Harry Berzack's sewing machine museum.
I love the TN TOGA as well, and it is growing in size. The OH TOGA is small and only one day, but I always feel like I'm with old friends. (I guess by now I am!!)

The MN TOGA is the biggest one of all, and some day I will get around to going to it as well!