Old 01-24-2011, 06:58 PM
desertrose

Originally Posted by Vernia
Thank you for the vote of confidence. The problem is not really fine seams. Everything just takes alot longer and is harder to do and of course that makes it harder. Like I said, I just need to learn all over again but doing it different. Basically, I have to have confidence and patience.

Vernia, I've had many health issues that have taught me there is always another way around the physical problem. I had to allow myself the patience I'd allow anyone else. I work at things until it's time to stop and then resume again the next day. If I push too hard I only succeeded in setting myself back further. I've learned that moving ahead slowly I accomplish much more than I do when I push myself.

Your family are willing to wait for your special gifts because they know every stitch was made with your loving hands.

We all learn from each others loving kindness and guidance. What ever problems you have there is someone here who has encountered them too and we will gladly show you where to find the answers.

Andie