View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 02:13 AM
Annya

Originally Posted by craftybear
wear comfortable shoes, take cash, credit cards in a small purse and be sure to take a nice bag to put your things in you buy, camera, snacks, bottle of water

you get so thirsty at the quilt show, so I carry a bottle of water with me inside my bag

pick up the business cards, and if there is something you are looking at and can't decide whether to buy it make it down on a notebook with the booth # so you can go back later if you decide to buy it

When I go to the shows I take a back pack which leaves both hands free to look at fabric and tools. I ask for the things to be put into the bag if the area is crowded and I can't take it off my back without hitting some one in the head. Otherwise it is on one shoulder which can be painful after a while. The money is in my two pockets the second being in my bra for easy access instead of trying to find my purse all the time. I take both food and drink as they are expensive to buy at the shows and I would like prefer to get MORE fabric if I like. I do stop at my LQS on my way home to buy last minute fabrics not found at the show.

Have fun!