Old 01-25-2011, 07:06 AM
Short an Sweet

is there anyone else who does NOT want to see their row b4 it comes back to them? Me, personally, I want to see mine as it progresses, I want the pictures so I can do a scrapbook of my very first Row Robin. Make sure you send a NOTE or add it to your JOURNAL if you DO NOT want to see your top as it progresses. Mailing time is getting close. Get with your "send to" partner to see if there are shipping preferences. My initial plan is to send in a small box with delivery confirmation, with minimum insurance. Some may want signature confirmation (if they have a problem with proper mail delivery), anyway don't forget to communicate with the one you are receiving from (ie: questions regarding the row you've just received), the one you are shipping to (ie: questions regarding the rows you are sending, any problems you had that might be an issue for others also) and of course the originator of the row that you are actually working on (ie: questions regarding the vision they have for their row or the direction they want it to go in) and ladies don't forget to read the journals and notes (if sent) reading first could save problems later lol. Also write in the journals or add notes, even if it's just your name. Sign the labels, if sent, if individual siggie blocks are sent, feel free to take ONE.
Happy Row sewing
Veronica
Short an Sweet

P.S. sorry I get so long winded, just excited that the real fun is fixing to begin lol