View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 12:43 PM
Fancy Nancy

Originally Posted by earlylace
OMG, what a great site, you can create your own fabric and have it printed, still $18 a yard, so if you wanted you could design your camera fabric!!! Why not, its still the same price, i am going consider doing this, wow thank you so much for sharing this site, OMG!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Fancy Nancy
well after hours of doing web searches for camera fabric (with pics of still cameras, not movie cameras) I finally hit pay dirt! and will I ever have to pay if I get it. My son is graduating in May with a major in Photography which is the reason I have searched for this fabric. But, at this price ($18 a yard!!!!) not so sure I should. I was thinking about ordering the min I would need to make a quilt for him - using it as the focus fabric so would not need to much - maybe get by with a yard - and using blends or something to bring out the colors in the fabric itself.

so you could put all the pics of quilts you made and have them make a fabric out of your quilts? that would be weird?

I have to say I have enjoyed looking at the fabrics on this website tho - they have so much odder stuff - alice in wonderland, goldilocks, vw bus, etc etc. Fun to look at even if not to buy! I think tho it is nice if you need to find just THE PERFECT fabric for someone special!

link is: http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/366833

also wanted to add but whatever member was looking for kitchen gadget fabric - there is some in the vintage section of that website!