View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 02:22 AM
mpeters1200

Barb I was looking at either a finished 2 in or 3 in sashing. I'm tossing around the idea of using the same fabric, or a contrasting fabric for a border. I got approx 44 x 58 in my measurements too. My gramma is very short and is still shrinking. She didn't start out very tall, but she's just a shade over 4 foot now. My 7 year old is almost her height. I want to make sure it's not too big and bulky or she won't be able to manipulate it over herself without causing pain or injury. Lap size is good as her lap is smaller than others and it would fit her good.

I'm hoping to go fabric shopping one of these Fridays coming up...but I hate to go out in that Christmas shopping crowd.

Normally, my shopping is done by November 1st so I don't have to deal with the crowds. I hate crowds. This year, I'm STILL not done. So, the kids will get a few things from Santa this year and everything else mommy and daddy will get them AFTER Christmas. If I'm going to wait out the crowds, I might as well wait until the after Christmas sales start!!