View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 06:30 PM
ccrow99

Originally Posted by abonda
Originally Posted by ccrow99
Go Steelers and here's the crazy reasoning. I am a Pats fan, since they were the Boston Patriots a million years ago....so, I was beside myself when the Jets won. As much as I love the Pats, that's how much I detest the Jets. The Steelers beat the Jets, so I have to thank them by cheering for them on Super Bowl Sunday. Does that make sense to anyone but me???
Makes total sense to me because I am a PATRIOTS fan all the way!!! I still want the packers because the steelers quarterback stands for not a nice roll model! Even though he is not the whole team?? He is everything I can't stand and the coach should have done something about it!! as far as I'm concerned the coach didn't support the rest of the team by letting the quarterbacks behaivor go unpunished. I also agree that it is just a game and we shouldn't take it that seriously. But when these guys are suppose to be roll models for the future of our kids I take that seriously. I know it happens in all kinds of sports, it's just too bad. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or opinions. Just my thought on the matter. Won't say anything else.
I understand completely....and your points are completely valid. Good for you for having morals. Let's cheer for the commercials!!!