Old 01-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Boop56

Soooo....my husband of course had to point out a fllaw in my first block so I ripped part of it apart and I thought I had it fixed. Did my second block and really took my time and put it next to Betty Boop and thought I had done Betty wrong again. So again she came apart only for me to look at the patter and notice I had done the second one wrong. By this time some of the light blue flower on Betty's was shredded so I redid it but actually did it wrong like the second one because when I sew them together I will have big purple pieces. But I am really using my bottom mat and top ruler to line everything up more and it is working better. Have to rest the eyes a lot but I am getting there. Have my other 2 blocks cut so Hopefully I can sew them tomorrow instead of napping. LOL Judy whenever you are ready send yours to sunny florida!!! I don't know if obsessed will make it past here. Loving the colors!!!!

Some maxine sayings. (Gotta love her)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]168141[/ATTACH]

Dragonfly for the spirit of my daughter Heather
[ATTACH=CONFIG]168143[/ATTACH]

Betty redone
[ATTACH=CONFIG]168154[/ATTACH]

3 down...2 more to go
[ATTACH=CONFIG]168157[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-168136.jpe   attachment-168138.jpe   attachment-168149.jpe   attachment-168152.jpe