Thread: Steelers
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 11:24 PM
fabric whisperer

Location: Ohio... wanna build a cabin in the woods and live off the land... and quilt all day!

Originally Posted by Hosta
My husband's cousin Chuck was head coach of the Steelers for many many years he would come to family reunions and bring a couple players my husband was young then and I wonder what happened to the pics they used to have of all that probably got passed to some relative somewhere anyway Chuck was a really nice guy didn't know he used to work fro the Browns too. Of course I hate football so it doens't matter to me
Chuck Noll is your hubby's cousin? Way cool... he came across as a good guy to me when I met him in the 70's... My mom worked for an atty in Akron that had many many free agent players as clients (more than the Steelers) ... so as a pre-teen, I got to meet a lot of super players... My mom started the JL football camps here at the NE Ohio colleges... and got Jack to ride in charity poker runs, etc. Will never forget when my (at the time) boyfriend came over, and Jack Lambert was sitting in the livingroom eating pizza with us. To us, no biggie. To boyfriend: he practically stopped breathing.

Go STEELERS!!!
(BTW I am louder than most guys when my Steelers play! Neighbors are Browns fans, so I start trouble all the time...)