View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:19 PM
omak

Originally Posted by Butterflyblue
Well, technically, it doesn't work for EVERYONE, because I just did my two kids ages, and they only add up to 11. :) I think your age has to be in the double digits for it to add up to 111.
You have to be at least twelve years old this year for it to work - - how interesting - - although .... as I am thinking about it ...
I am thinking about Scriptures and natural law here.... as I understand it, the Jewish law from the Old Testament basically moves the individual to perceive nature around them to gain spiritual truth ...
I am not Jewish, but maybe someone here can tell us if there is something significant that occurs within the individual at age twelve?
And, I do know that 12 is a significant number throughout the Bible - - I don't go into numerology as a fortune telling thing, but consistent numbers mean something to God .... very interesting ...
I guess you have like numbers to pay much attention to the things I entertain myself with, huh? LOL (or have an extremely tiny little life <g>) <wave>