Old 01-26-2011, 06:40 PM
Quiltmaniac2010

Originally Posted by Quiltforme
I just got off the phone with my dealer and she told me that the shipment will be in the 3rd week of April and if I call back then she will give me a very good deal and throw in some extras...

Now honestly if you did not know what I was talking about you would think I deal drugs LOL

I am going to purchase the Janome Horizon 7700 I have fallen in love with the 11" throat and well it is just plain cool! So what does this mean to you???? I am no longer buying fabric I will be selling what I don't need to fund my new machine!!!
I have the Horizon and I LOVE it!!! I call it my little red sportscar! When you are negotiating those "extras" that your dealer is going to throw in, get a 1/4" Accu-feed foot for piecing. It comes with an Accu-feed foot, but it is too wide to sew a 1/4" seam. The 1/4" Accu-feed has a guide on it and I use it all the time when I am piecing. I have also set it up on a Grace Company machine quilting frame. It works flawlessly and with speeds of up to 1000 spm, it really goes!! The 11 inch throat is awesome for frame quilting or free motion. Good luck and keep us posted on how you like it!! I don't know how you can wait for April!!