View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 04:41 AM
MaryAnna

Originally Posted by kateyb
A good portion of the WIP's I did at my mom's. Every 2 weeks or so I drive 250 miles to spend a couple of weeks or more with her. I take my machine and sew when I can. I get tops done but not the quilting. When I'm home I have so much catching up to do I don't get the quilting done. (Her little table isn't conducive to having space to quilt) A lot of them are tops that are finished.
I've been home since my accident before Thanksgiving and now that I feel better I plan to get some of them done. I'll be home for at least another month. Sooooo....hopefully.
I'll join you all for the Friday night sew. (At least until I can no longer see straight.)
You've got a plan...and that's the great news! It sounds like you're retired or don't work outside the home...so you might just be able to get 117 done! I work 2 full time jobs, so that number is waaay outside my reach.

Yes, Friday night is our all night quilting party...so I'm gearing up. I know I won't be able to 'greet the morning's dawn' as I've got the daysift on this Saturday, but I will stay up as long as possible, maybe 1am or so. I've got to put on a scrappy border on the Mystery BOM quilt and I'll be done with piecing it.

Blessings,
MaryAnna