View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 05:07 AM
TX GMimi

Originally Posted by DJRustic
Heard about a shop that sells fabric really cheap, so off I go to see what it is all about. OH MY GOSH!!!!! They have flat folds for $1.49 a yd. you must buy at least 1yd. Then they have Henry Glass, Along the Fence Row for $2.49 a yd. They had so many cordinating colors. I bought over $100 worth. What beautiful fabric. I am very fussy about my fabric & this stuff was great. He & his brother buy overstocks . He also had some beautiful batiks for $2 something a yd. I don't use them but what a buy. Henry Glass sells for $8 to 9 in the QS. The great thing about this shop is it was just opened by a guy & his wife who are 82 & 83 yrs. young. Never done any thing like this before.I give them alot of credit. It doesn't appear that they need the money, just wanted to do something. Am telling everyone I know about them.
He gets new in all the time. His brother was on his way home from the mills with another truck load. Can't wait to see what is new. Donna, The Rustic Quilter
Sounds like you could have a new job - a personal shopper for all of us on the board! :lol: Have fun with your new store!!!