Old 01-27-2011, 09:16 AM
MegsAnn

I was going to do that... but discovered that the only fabric I have more than 2 yards of is white-on-white. :) So I used a gift card to go to JoAnns instead.

Yeah, your tips are great! What a good idea to keep everything in one book. Then you can look back on it later for ideas for the next boomerang too.

I'm so excited to see my RR quilt! I know what you mean about being in too many swaps though. I had that going on in boomerang 3.0 and got a bit backed up. Gotta stay away from that swaps page on here... they call to me!!

Megan

Way to Go, Megs! I just used what I had so will be making four smaller quilts. (which will be okay with me....I'm thinking my mailman deserves something for all of this! lol) Can't wait to see your fabs! I still have your IRR center and will be finishing and mailing it soon! I'm going into town this afternoon on a search for (I hope) the 'just right' fabric! (I think I'm getting a little bit dizzy here with all the swaps I've signed up for!) A lesson learned, I hope! :) Take care! ps did you read my tips on keeping things straight with this block swap?[/quote]