View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:49 AM
libbiebean

Hi from Hindsville - up in the NW corner of AR. You sound like my kind of friend. Actually, I've been looking for someone to correspond with via e-mail. I'll be 67 in April, lost my soul mate of 40 years three years ago, so am kinda lonely. I quilt, at the present only doing baby quilts that I donate to Project Linus, knit (slowly), crochet (just found sock pattern - made lots of socks), garden and can in the summer, love reading, watching legal-type shows on TV (not into soaps or too many sit-coms). Oh, also make soap and laundry soap. We came here from Denver to live a "self-sufficient lifestyle", which we did for 21 years. I loved it but Hubby thought we were getting too old for it, so we went civilized in '06 and he left me in '07. I've often wondered if he knew something was going to happen to him. Anyway, I am on the grid but still have all the solar stuff hooked up. Had to rely on it during the ice storm two years ago. Enough for me. If you'd care, I'd love to hear from you. And if not, that's ok too. Thanks for reading. Sybil [email protected]