View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 05:16 PM
kbonafede

Originally Posted by Glenda m
I finished the baby quilt for my niece and got it ready to go. Then her cousin(male) asked if I was going to the shower next(last?) Sunday. I said I didn't know, so far I wasn't invited. So far I didn't receive an invation, so I don't know if he got the days mixed up or they held the shower and I wasn't invited. Anyway...here are pictures of the quilt. Thought someone might like it besides me. Oh..the husband likes to pick out the backings for the baby quilts I make for the kids. It's his contrabution to the new baby.
I think that's so funny that they forgot to invite their favorite Aunty --- but you know those Okie's (I am from Bethany, Oklahoma) are sometimes just plain goofy.... if you just show up on the doorstep, they invite you inside and put tons of food in front of you, and talk your leg off!! My advice is to "just show up" and you get special attention for you and for the quilt. It is a stunning quilt! You are incredibly kind to give it to the baby..... and after all, it's the baby that counts!!