Old 01-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Miz Johnny

Originally Posted by Glenn
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Miz Johnny I count 21 treadles and 6 e-cabinets? What is an e-cabinet? You must have a very large house! I have 3 treadles in the office, 2 in our entry, 2 in the dinning area, and 1 in the garage (getting a face lift). I might be able to fit one more in the house maybe 3 if I give my 99K in the cabinet away and take out the curio cabinet! My sewing room is full with an HQ 16 long arm, my Mother's Pfaff 130 in a cabinet, and my Pfaff 1222e in a cabinet! I clearly need a bigger house!

Nancy
I have three treadles and two electric 1968 New Home and a 1945 White. My wife said this was enough. If I got more ( and would really like to) and put one in the bathroom I would be out on the streeet. Glenn
E-cabinet is an electric. I have more treadles in the basement; some in the back room where I tend to forget all about them! And no, I don't have a large house. I also have no bedside tables or end tables in the LR or lamps (other than sewing lamps) or anything of that nature. And my house is crammed full.
Glenn, my husband knows what would happen if I had to choose between my machines and him. Like I've said before, he wants me to be happy--he's out playing poker right now.