Old 01-27-2011, 07:10 PM
luv2learn

Originally Posted by luv2learn
Thanx guys, I got both of them thru CL, the featherweight in Orlando for $200, and the treadle in Newort Richey for $90. Higher on both of them than I hope the next few to be. I forgot to take a photo of the little green 185k, but I'll add it next time. It was free because it has missing parts, but runs and I though it would be my first guinea pig. But it's so cute, I keep thinking if I can locate parts, I'd like to try to get it going. . . . . And the search goes on. . . .luv2learn
Hello everyone. This place is jumpin! Since it is going to be a little while before I do the BIG cleanup on Lizbeth (the treadle) I thought I'd better give her a drink. So I began turning the handwheel (she needs a belt) and slathered oil on everything that moved or looked like it should move, and she drank and drank and drank. then she took a huge SIGH and looked up at me with those big RED eyes and said, "thank you, I really needed that. You must really love me"and as she spoke,
her voice became a mere whisper. . . . ..She just doesn't have a clue as to HOW MUCH I love her! ! !

Isn't it strange how we can get attached to inanimate objects. I think we ARE breathing life back into them.

I'm really not crazy, yet. . . . .! ! ! ! ! luv2learn