View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 06:15 AM
Bevanger
Banned

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
Originally Posted by Bevanger
Originally Posted by Izy
Sounds like a great idea Bev, got any ideas of patterns in mind yet? :D
Not as of yet, It was just a thought floating around in my head. Wish I'd thought of it sooner to grab thanksgiving fabs, but thats ok.... Theres always next yr. I figure maybe I could start saving now and in the meantime dig up some cute ideas..... Maybe I'll steal Henry's idea and use a whole cloth for center and other fabs around it /boarder style????? We'll see...... I'll let the fabs talk to me.... I'm Phycho..... no wait. That's phychic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what, I'll check at my store to see if we still have some fall/thanksgiving fabrics...we did last week -and our thanksgiving was in October! Not many of the quilting fabrics are on sale right now, but the whole section is at 50% off the week after Christmas (OMG, I'm going to be soooooo poor!)
aren't you a sweetheart, but don't go out of your way. i can't afford anything right now hun....We've been saving our money like crazy cuz we might be moving next door. The house we're renting is for sale yet again....... Long story :x