Old 01-29-2011, 07:34 AM
borntoquilt

Originally Posted by cattailsquilts
Originally Posted by borntoquilt
believe or not.. I am going again tomorrow. There is a guy from CO who makes the most beautiful sewing furniture. It is all custom, expensive BUT beautiful. Much nicer than stuff than others I have seen.. www.willowcreekcraftwmen.com I have not checked out the website.......
I'll look for you! We'll be there around 1-ish, I think. My daughter's team competes at 12:15, so we'll leave right after that & head back to the fairgrounds. I think DH is actually excited to go with me :)
not sure of our time today as we have plans for the afternoon. Just wanted my DH to see this furniture so he could make me something like it when we get home. The cutting table even had a pull drawer bank WITH light box. geesch.......hope to see ya! If not, let sew sometime next week ????? suebee and ritz too ??

Tankster & I will be wearing black t-shirts with 'Desert Devils' in red, blue & white on them. Mine has front & back art, he'll be in his little backpack I think. DH may or may not wear his DD t-shirt, but he's a bit taller than me, with LONG hair & a goatee. Hope to see you!