View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 02:50 PM
amma
Power Poster

Patrice you scared the dickens out of my pocket book :shock: Had me spitting coffee everywhere :lol: I would not pay $39 a yard for any fabric :lol: :lol: Yes it is 22 feet long, not 22 inches..... I know what you mean about mornings before coffee :mrgreen:

Here is the link, check out the fabrics, some are 100% cotton some are blends, etc... She advertises them for rag rugs, but I have ordered numerous ones from her for myself and others and they have always been cut very well. She is also great about answering questions in a timely manner, too. She does run sales from time to time, too. I just purchased a 42 inch piece X 21 foot piece from her for a friend that was a beautiful floral that she is using to make curtains out of. $14.07 for the fabric and $5.99 shipping. She was very happy with the fabric! Another bonus is if you order 2 strips of the same, she will cut them into (3) 4 inch strips for you, free of charge..... Even more convenient!!!!!!

http://stores.ebay.com/DnL-Fabric-Crafts-and-More_RAG-RUG-PRE-CUT-FABRIC-STRIPS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ3QQftidZ2QQtZkm