View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 05:55 PM
Maia B

I ordered a sewing storage chair from sewingmachineoutlet.com for $225, with the order totalling $246 (& some change) with shipping. The next day, I get a charge to my card for $271 from "Precision Sewing Machines". Hmmm. Today, a guy named Sammy calls to tell me they can't get the item I want, but can send me a different item, with different measurements, in a different finish. I mention that I noticed the charge was not what I agreed to when placing the order. He said, " Yeah, we can't ship a chair for that". I told him just to cancel the order. He really didn't want to accept that, but I insisted. The fraud protection dept of my CC company says they can't dispute a transaction while it's pending, so I'll have to follow this week. What kind of company charges you when they don't have the item and adds to the shipping to boot! A different company recently called me to tell me the Koala chair I ordered is out of stock, turns out they have no Koala chairs at all right now! Why not just put "out of stock" on the website?