Old 01-29-2011, 06:50 PM
olebat

Thanks for your warm comments.

In order for a topic to make the Monday digest, I actually post on Sunday evening. Apparently any posting needs bunches of replies to make it to the digest, and the last couple of installments didn't have enough comments. I knew what I was looking for, and couldn't find it 30 minutes after posting. After 12 hours, it was so buried a casual surfer wouldn't be able to locate it.

For those of you determined to find the stories, I'll keep posting. However, without feedback I may find a stopping point and return to quilting instead of reminiscing.

Did I stop quilting to write, you ask? No the stories are written. Each new quilt has new stories. Shopping trips have new stories. Tomorrow is my exchange daughters birthday. I finished her quilt yesterday. The short story is that it was suppose to be a queen size, ended up a king. Oh well. Also, Ditter's joke today reminded me of a Texas Tornado cake which I think I'll bake for the occasion and post. Did you catch the ditty about the rose colored glasses? we'll have our heart glasses on too.

Good times, that's quilting, good times and new memories - for as long as they last.