View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 07:26 PM
Boo

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, and welcome you to Quilting Board. This message board will be a great way for quilters from all over the world to share experiences and ask questions. As you look around, you will see there are currently two folders in which to post. This folder being the "Introduce Yourself" allows us to share a little about ourselves. This is not expected to be a place to ask questions.

The "Main" area is where we will conduct more dialog. This will be the folder for sharing sites, tips and requests for information. If I catch a question in the introduction folder, it will be moved to the main area. That way it is more likely where you will find an answer to any questions.

That being said, let me tell you something about me. My name is Boo and yes that is what I am called in the real world. I have been quilting for 25 years and am a fabriholic. My home is in Lansing, Michigan, USA where I live with 2 cats, 4 birds and one very zippy long hair chihuahua named Zippy. I do piecework at a LQS where I am paid in fabric. A tough job, but someone has to do these things. :lol: