View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 02:08 AM
BrendaK
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Little RoO
I only joined this forum yesterday so I feel abit cheeky asking for help straight away but I wonder if anyone can help me.....I would really love to have a go at making the tennessee waltz quilt that Jo Higdon posted a picture of on Jan 27th. I think it is stunning.
I have ordered the quilt in a day book for it but it is going to take some time to arrive as I am in the UK....does anyone have the cutting instructions for it? Also how big are the blocks?
Any help would be really appreciated.....and if anyone would like to be my mentor when I do it...I would love them to bits...have never embarked on something like this before...thanks
:P :thumbup: Hi and welcome. I don't have an answer for you I just wanted to welcome you to this awsome board. I know there is someone out there who can help you. Wish I could but........... I am a newbie myself I get a lot of great advise here and the people are the very helpful. My best wishes are with you. I'll be looking forward to hearing how things are going with you. Take care and again WELCOME.