View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 10:53 AM
Deborah2009

I have 3 sewing machines:

One is an older workhorse Sears Kenmore Machine flat bed with cams, its a super high shank 158-17032 machine that I got in 1973 as a requested present. My 2nd Kenmore is a free arm, low shank machine, 148-15600 with no cams, but still has several stitch choices to easily set the machine to. These are heavy machines with metal bobbins but have lasted me all these years. Neither one has a carry handle on it on the actual machine. I have the original covers or cases and instruction booklets from each one.

My latest and greatest machine is my new electronic Brother 950D embroidery and sewing machine. It worked great, tons of choices of decorative stitches and built in embroidery decorations. It also has 6 different font selections for personalizing on most fabric cloth items.

The needle can also move from left to center to right positions to be able to use all kinds of low shank presser feet. Love the auto needle threader and cutter, and needle up down position. I use this machine the most. From, Debbie, Phoenix, AZ