View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 08:41 PM
amma
Power Poster

The first time I seen the fabric strips, I too had misread the length :? I thought it was 20+ inches not feet. I had to reread it and then I thought wow, that is a good price, and I had already had many cups of coffee :shock:

I went back and looked at the strips I have bought and they seem to be cut straight on the grain, and I really could not find anything wrong with them. I bought the pink and the orange floral strips for a home dec project, I believe they are a blend, but you would have to email Lorri and find out for sure. I have several strips of the watercolor type and am very pleased with all of those. The biggest piece was the multi colored roses and blue flowers on a deep navy background and that is beautiful fabric. For the Quilts that I had in mind for some of this material I bought multiple strips and the widths are 18-24 inches wide, so that I could pre wash them.
We have not had any issues with bleeding or color fading. If you have any other questions ask, and I will try and answer them for you.