View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Robin M

Well, here goes. I am a 48 year old female who lives in Maine, by the coast. I am here because I am obsessed with all things quilted. I first got the quilting bug about 6? or so years ago. I started taking lessons, thinking it would be a breeze. I mean, how hard could sewing a 1/4 seam be? Well, I was proven wrong. And with a lot of hard work, my skills have been increasing. I only wish I had the entire 24 hours in the day to quilt. I have a ton of fabric, just waiting to be used. As do we all...No sewing room yet, so my dining room is full. I finally purchased my Viking Emerald 183 a year ago, and I'm in love with it!! Runs like a dream. My next goals are to have a cutting table made for my heighth. Bending down while cutting fabric that is on the dining room table is awful. Another goal is to someday have a much higher end sewing machine. Maybe even one that does embroidery. I love to learn new techniques in quilting. I have made baby quilts and one queen sized one. I have also made other quilted projects. It's my great passion! If you live in my area and would like someone to quilt with, please get in touch with me. I can always use a quilting buddy.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-134140.jpe