View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 08:10 AM
Cyn

Originally Posted by ptquilts
depending on where you live, (small town or city) the sign may be a violation. I know larger towns have rules about signs. Call city hall if you have one. Good luck.

On a more devious note, I would do things in front of the cameras that would make him call the police. For instance, get a dozen potted plants all alike that look similar to marijuana. Take them out of the house once a day and water them in the back yard. Then, looking all around, bring them back into the house. Leave them in a room in sight of the camera with grow lights on day and night.
or go out at night and dig a hole in the back yard, put a "bundle" of something in there. Cover it up, look suspicious.

After a few false alarms to the cops, HE will look like a kook.
This made me laugh like crazy! It actually sounds like it might work! My cats go in and out of our house in our fenced in yard. Only one will jump the fence. I told my neighbors to please squirt her with water if they see her in their yard so she will think our yard is the only safe place and it has worked for all but one of mine over 20 years! I have had bunches of rescues and they will stay in our yard. My 2 dogs keep stryas out of the fence. I did have a feral cat in the front yard for 2 years that I fed but she became aggressive and we had to drug her and have her put to sleep. I cried and cried over that but I can't save them all! Sorry bout your neighbor. They sound pretty unreasonable!