View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 06:57 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Originally Posted by Country Quilter
Geez...and I have had my "ultimate dream" car (1995 Monte Carlo....Torch Red no less!) for 12 years now....still as perty as the day I bought "her" ...Dh called her my "midlife crisis" car....... I don't know....SUV's are great when you have kids....but I don't anymore!!! LOL they grew up and I didn't! LOL

"She" only has 62,000 miles on her!!! And I just looked thru my files...don't even have a pic to share! Darn! LOL
Monte Carlos are nice cars. I think red really makes a car stand out!
I wasn't sure what color mine was going to be. I just know I didn't want silver if it could be helped. Black was Ok for the Magnum, but I didn't really want it on the Charger. I didn't really want white, but if it had to be, I was gonna put some flames or something on it to dress it up a bit. We really liked the look of the Inferno Red ones. If it were to be a Charger, I really, really liked the purple, with yellow, lime, and orange coming in at a tie for a close second. All those colors were only available with the Daytona package, which was even more money. I liked the red charger, too. or blue.... color wasn't really too big of a deal bc I liked them all, really. I have never seen this color my Magnum is, but I like it!